Driver Lookup Service
Page 2 of 5
Driver Lookup Service — Master User Access
Master Users for the account may do the following after logging in:
- Update their Account information.
- View Payment Details if they are the responsible party for remitting payment for the account. If the user is not the responsible party for payment this screen will not contain any information.
- Manage secondary users — Master Users can add or delete additional users for the account to have access to the UIIA Motor Carrier status information.
- Web Query — This is the main page where the user will enter the parameters for the query they wish to obtain.
>> Manage Account Information:
Master users can update their contact, address, phone, fax, email and password by clicking on Manage Account Info on the navigation bar. Once the necessary changes have been made, the user would click on SAVE and then CLOSE.
>> View Payment Details:
Payment Details for the Driver Lookup Service are available to subscribers, however the Master User on the account will be given a separate account number and password to access this information. The billing information for the Driver Lookup Service is separate from the actual user account. Subscribers to the Driver Lookup Service will have a separate billing record established under the Subscription User portion of the database. This record will be used strictly for billing purposes.
Subscribers to the Driver Lookup Service will have a bill record entered for their company and they will be provided with the account number and password to access the billing information for this service. Subscribers viewing payment details for the Driver Lookup Service will have the following options:
- View or Print copies of invoices.
- To view an invoice click on the invoice number (Figure 16, below).
- To print a copy after viewing the invoice, click Print Invoice (Figure 17, below).