Need HELP Registering
with UIIA/UIIA Equipment Providers?
STEP 1 -- REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
You will be Required to provide the following:
- Basic company information: Company Name, Address, E-mail, Phone & Fax.
- SCAC code – you are required to have a SCAC code setup by National Motor Freight Traffic Association. You can apply for a SCAC code on-line at: www.NMFTA.org, if your company does not already have a code assigned.
- USDOT/MC number – you must show active as a carrier on Federal Motor Carrier Safety Admin. (FMCSA) websiteunder the same company name that you are applying for UIIA participation. To check your status, you can go to: https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/CompanySnapshot.aspx, put in your USDOT or MC number to pull up your account.
- TAX ID number or Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- Insurance – you will need to meet ALL insurance requirements of UIIA/UIIA Equipment Providers your company wants to do business with. Click here for the insurance requirements for each Equipment Provider.
- UIIA annual fee - either by credit card, ACH or check. Click here to view the payment form. Note: your company will not be charged until you become active in the UIIA system.
STEP 2 -- REGISTER – ONLINE OR PAPER FORM
STEP 3 -- How to check your PENDING Application
How to Check your Pending Application Status
CLICK HERE TO LOGIN TO YOUR UIIA ACCOUNT
If you have a SCAC code already listed in our system, you can log in using: SCAC code & Password
If you do not have a SCAC code set up in our system yet, you can log in using your: Account Number & Password
Once logged in, click on “Reason for Pending Application Status”.
Reasons (pop-up box) will let you know what you are missing in order to activate your UIIA account. This information is in real-time & will automatically update when the information is received.
The example above shows that we have not received the signed Form 2 – Preamble page of the agreement. Once the Form 2 is received by our office, we will check to verify your SCAC code, your TAX ID# and the status of your companies USDOT/MC number. The example above also shows that payment was not applied online yet & that your insurance agent has not applied your insurance information yet.
STEP 4 -- Want to do business with the RAILROAD CO’S OR EVERGREEN?
If your company wants to do business with the Rails or Evergreen Shipping.