This site is optimized for Internet Explorer version 11 and above. Please upgrade Internet Explorer versions for optimal website viewing.

Need HELP Registering?

SCAC code – you are required to have a SCAC code setup by National Motor Freight Traffic Association.  You can apply for a SCAC code on-line at:, if your company does not already have a code assigned.

USDOT/MC number – you must show active as a carrier on Federal Motor Carrier Safety Admin. (FMCSA) websiteunder the same company name that you are applying for UIIA participation.  To check your status, you can go to:, put in your USDOT or MC number to pull up your account.  

TAX ID number or Employee Identification Number (EIN)

Insurance – you will need to meet ALL insurance requirements of UIIA/UIIA Equipment Providers your company wants to do business with.  Click here for the insurance requirements for each Equipment Provider.  

UIIA annual fee - either by credit card, ACH or check.  Click here to view the payment form. 

Note: your company will not be charged until you become active in the UIIA system.  

Frequently Asked Questions