Banned Driver User Interface
Page 2 of 4
>> Master User Access to Account
Once the MASTER USER logs into their account via the Banned Driver User Interface login, they will be able to do the following:
- Manage Account Info
- Manage Secondary Users
- Delete a user
- Edit Banned Driver Details
- Add Banned Driver Details
- Obtain Banned Driver Report
>> Manage Account Information:
Master Users can update their contact, address, phone, fax, email and password by clicking on Manage Account Info on the navigation bar (Figure 27, below). Once the necessary changes have been made, click on Save and then Close.
>> Manage Secondary Users:
MASTER USERS have the ability to set up additional users to have
to do queries under the Driver Lookup Service. To do so the Master User would do this:
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click on Manage My Users.
- When the Secondary Users Search screen opens, click on Add User (Figure 28, below).
- This will bring up the Secondary User Details screen (Figure 29, below). Enter the User Name you want this party to use when logging into the database, the user’s first name, last name, title, phone, fax and email address. The Master User will also establish a password for the secondary user to use when logging in.
- After all this information is entered, click Save and then Close.
>> Search for Secondary User
Master Users can search for secondary users by clicking on Search to display a list of all users or entering a specific secondary user’s name(Figure 30, below).
>> Delete a User
Master Users can also Delete a User by clicking on the checkbox next to the secondary user they want to delete (Figure 31). Deleted users will remain listed, but will be shaded in red.