Terminal Feed Service — Master User Access 1
Page 1 of 3
Master Users for the account may do the following after logging in:
- Update their Account information
- View Payment Details if they are the responsible party for remitting payment for the account. If the user is not the responsible party for payment this screen will not contain any information.
- Manage secondary users — Master Users can add or delete additional users for the account to have access to the UIIA Motor Carrier status information.
- Web Query — This is the main page where the user will enter parameters for the query they wish to obtain.
>> Manage Account Information:
Master Users can update their contact, address, phone, fax, email and password by clicking on Manage Account Info on the navigation bar (Figure 3). Once the necessary changes have been made, click on Save and then Close.
Terminals, container yards and depots that are set up for the Terminal Feed Service will not have information contained under the View Payment Details page since they do not pay for the service. UIIA Equipment Providers that subscribe to the Terminal Feed Service will have a billing record established under the Subscription User portion of the database. This record will be used strictly for billing purposes.
Equipment Providers subscribing to the Terminal Feed Service will have a bill record entered for their company and they will be provided with the account number and password to access the billing information for the Terminal Feed Service. Equipment Providers viewing payment details for the Terminal Feed Service will have the following options:
- View or Print copies of invoices.
- To view an invoice click on the invoice number (Figure 4, below).
- To print a copy after viewing the invoice, click Print Invoice (Figure 5, below).
- A PDF file will be generated and appear in Adobe Reader (Figure 6, below). Click on the Adobe Reader File menu, then click on Print.