Web Report Generator
The Web Report Generator (Figure 17) will allow you to create & customize your own reports.
Figure 17 (click image to enlarge)
>> Basic Properties
Field Set — This is where you set the fields that you wish to include on your report. There are three standard options and one customized option — Your Field Picks — that will allow you to select the fields you wish to include on your report. The options are:
Option 1 — Your Field Picks gives you more detailed information and allows you to customize the fields to include on your report. When selecting "Your Field Picks" from the screen below (Figure 18, below), this will allow you to select additional fields you want included in your report.
Option 2 — Company Contact information, UIIA Status information and Insurance.
Option 3 — Company Contact Information & Primary Insurance Expiration Date.
Option 4 — Company Contact Information, All Insurance Expiration Dates & UIIA Status.
Figure 18 (click image to enlarge)
File Type — You can set your File type to receive your document as an Excel spreadsheet or a TXT fixed column file.
Status — You may check the following fields under the Status section if you wish to specify a particular date or date range in your report:
B. Motor Carrier Status Change
C. Motor Carrier Will Become Not Approved
E. UIIA Reinstated Date
F. Deleted From UIIA
uiia equipment providers online help guide
Equipment Providers Details
Current Addendum Details
Equipment Providers Template Screen
Motor Carrier Specific Details Screen
- Motor Carrier Lookup
- MC Specific Addendum screen
- Motor Carrier Demographic Information
- Motor Carrier Profile Information
- Add a Known As Code
- Mark a motor carrier as a house trucker
- Check whether a Motor Carrier is approved for your company
- Cancel a motor carrier with your company
- Mark the motor carrier as a house trucker for your company
- Flag a motor carrier as a carrier for your company
- Waive an insurance requirement for a specific motor carrier
- Mark carrier for private rail equipment
- Demographic Information Screen
Waive/Change Requirements for a Motor Carrier
View Invoice Details
Recalculate MC/EP Status
Monthly Book & Weekly Supplement Screen
Web Report Generator
- Basic Properties — Field Set
- Company Contact information, UIIA Status information and Insurance
- Company Contact Information & Primary Insurance Expiration Date
- Company Contact Information, All Insurance Expiration Dates & UIIA Status
- File Type
- Policy limits
- Company Profile
- Equipment Type