Motor Carrier Lookup
The MC Lookup link will take you to the MC Specific Addendum Details screen. Here, you can see whether a specific motor carrier is Approved or Not Approved for your company. You will be able to update or add, a Known As code, Cancel a motor carrier, flag a motor carrier with your company, add them as a house trucker or waive insurance requirements.
You can search by the motor carrier's company name, Known As code or SCAC code. Once you have completed your search, you will see the motor carrier's company name and status, which will show either Approved or Not Approved for your company. (Click Toggle Image button, below, to view Equipment Providers Requirements screen.
If the motor carrier is showing Not Approved for your company, you can click on Not Approved on the screen (Figure 8, below) to find out why the company is not approved.
Figure 8 (click image to enlarge)
Note: Items the Motor Carrier needs to become approved will be shaded in red.
By clicking on the Motor Carrier's company name on the above screen, you will be able to view and update the following information on the MC Specific Addendum screen below (Figure 9):
Figure 9 (click image to enlarge)
Note: EPs will be required to confirm that the Motor Carrier has been notified of the cancellation of their interchange in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. A pop-box requesting confirmation will appear once you click on Cancel MC and you must confirm proper notice has been given by clicking on OK.
uiia equipment providers online help guide
Equipment Providers Details
Current Addendum Details
Equipment Providers Template Screen
Motor Carrier Specific Details Screen
- Motor Carrier Lookup
- MC Specific Addendum screen
- Motor Carrier Demographic Information
- Motor Carrier Profile Information
- Add a Known As Code
- Mark a motor carrier as a house trucker
- Check whether a Motor Carrier is approved for your company
- Cancel a motor carrier with your company
- Mark the motor carrier as a house trucker for your company
- Flag a motor carrier as a carrier for your company
- Waive an insurance requirement for a specific motor carrier
- Mark carrier for private rail equipment
- Demographic Information Screen
Waive/Change Requirements for a Motor Carrier
View Invoice Details
Recalculate MC/EP Status
Monthly Book & Weekly Supplement Screen
Web Report Generator
- Basic Properties — Field Set
- Company Contact information, UIIA Status information and Insurance
- Company Contact Information & Primary Insurance Expiration Date
- Company Contact Information, All Insurance Expiration Dates & UIIA Status
- File Type
- Policy limits
- Company Profile
- Equipment Type