Completing the Online Registration Form
In order to submit insurance online for a UIIA Motor Carrier participant, the insurance agent must first complete the registration form online. Click on the Insurance Agent Login link on the UIIA homepage and then click on New Member (Figure 1).
Complete all the required information noted by an asterisk (*) and submit the registration form by pressing SAVE.
Then click OK and print out a copy of the registration form. Sign the form and fax it to the UIIA office at (301) 982-3414.
The original of registration must be mailed to the UIIA at the address shown on the form.
Upon receipt of the faxed copy of your registration form, UIIA staff will verify your registration information and you will receive an e-mail containing your account number and agent password to access the UIIA online feature.
Logging In After Completing Registration
To begin, access the UIIA Insurance Agents Login Page (www.uiia.org/ia/ia_login.php) and login with the account number and agent password that was provided to you, via e-mail, after registering (Figure 3)
Retrieve Lost Password
UIIA Insurance Agents Online Help Guide
Motor Carrier Selection Screen
- About the Motor Carrier Selection Screen
- Add a New Motor Carrier to your list of insureds
- Search for a Motor Carrier
- Remove your company as an agent for an insured
- Create a new Acord Certificate
- Add an Excess Policy
- Copy policy information from a Primary Policy
- View In Place Policies on File for Your Insured
- Policy Smart Checklists
- Types of Policies/Certificates
- Edit a Saved Certificate
- Terminating/Reinstating Policies
- Printing Certificates
- Updating Your Contact Information