About the Motor Carrier Selection Screen — 2
From the Motor Carrier Selection Screen you can do the following:
- Search for a Motor Carrier company that you are authorized to provide insurance for.
- Remove yourself as an authorized agent for the company by clicking on the checkbox next to the Motor Carrier’s company name under the No Longer An Insured MC column.
- View In Place Policies on file for insured.
- Create a new Acord Certificate of Insurance by clicking on the link Create New Acord Cert.
- On the left-hand Navigation bar you will also have the ability to do the following:
- Update your contact information.
- Look up a Motor Carrier.
- View Saved, Submitted/problem, Pending, Active or Past Submitted Certificates, Name Change Pending Certificates, In Place Policies (See related for more info on the various types of certs) and view a List of Equipment Providers.
- Add a New Motor Carrier to your list of insureds.
UIIA Insurance Agents Online Help Guide
Motor Carrier Selection Screen
- About the Motor Carrier Selection Screen
- Add a New Motor Carrier to your list of insureds
- Search for a Motor Carrier
- Remove your company as an agent for an insured
- Create a new Acord Certificate
- Add an Excess Policy
- Copy policy information from a Primary Policy
- View In Place Policies on File for Your Insured
- Policy Smart Checklists
- Types of Policies/Certificates
- Edit a Saved Certificate
- Terminating/Reinstating Policies
- Printing Certificates
- Updating Your Contact Information