Online Registration Instructions for New Motor Carriers 3
Page 3 of 6
>> EQUIPMENT PROVIDER SELECTION SCREEN
Once you have successfully completed the basic information, the Equipment Provider Selection screen (Figure 5, below), will be the next screen you see. On this screen you will need to do the following:
- Click the box next to the Equipment Provider’s names you wish to do business with. If you want to remove an Equipment Provider from your list of selected EPs, simply uncheck the box next to the company’s name.
- Click on Equipment Provider’s company name to obtain information needed to become approved for that specific EP.
Click the button, below, to view a sample Equipment Providers Requirements Template (Figure 5a).
Figure 6, below, provides an example on how to read the screen above: If your company would like to do business with APL Limited, you simply mark the box beside th APL company name then follow the insurance requirements across to see what APL will require your insurance agent to submit online on behalf of your company. Going from left to right:
- APL Limited requires Auto Liability at $1,000,000.
- General Liability at $1,000,000.
- Trailer Interchange at $20,00.
- They do not require Workers Comp/Employers (EL) or Ramp Locations (Ramp) to be checked.